Liposuction is a surgical procedure. It is used to remove the fat from the specific area of your body. This procedure is used on the part of the body such as the abdomen, neck, thighs, buttocks, arms and hips. This procedure will shape up your affected areas. Lipoplasty and body contouring are other names of this surgical procedure. It is not at all a weight-loss method or its alternative as well.
Why this procedure is done?
This procedure is being used to remove the fat from the specific areas of your body. These areas of your boy will not respond due to the diet and proper exercise. These areas are such as follows:
- Upper arms
- Chest and back
- Neck and chin
Apart from this, this surgical procedure can be used for the reduction of the breast. This procedure will reduce the numbers of fat cells. The reduction of fat depends on the appearance of the affected area and the volume of the fat as well.
Some facts on this:
There are some key factors that you will have to know about this surgical procedure. These are such as follows:
- This surgery needs general anaesthesia.
- It is not at all a weight loss procedure. But it is a cosmetic procedure with subtle effects.
- This is used to treat some medical conditions as well.
Here are some benefits of this surgical procedure. These are such as follows:
- Lymphedema: It is a chronic and long term health condition. In this condition, excess fluids will collect in the tissue. This can cause edema and swelling. This may occur in the legs and arms. The surgical procedure will reduce the problem of swelling and pain. This can also reduce the tummy tuck as well.
- Gynecomastia: This condition happens while the fat accumulates under the breast of men. This surgical procedure will be very much beneficial for this issue as well.
- Extreme weight loss: If you suffer from morbid obesity and you lose 40% of BMI, then you need to remove the excess skin and other kinds of abnormalities as well. This surgical process will be very much helpful for you.
- Lipodystrophy syndrome: In this problem, the fat accumulates in one part of your body. The other side loses the fat. This surgical procedure will help you to get the proper appearance. It can also improve and correct your appearance.
After this plastic surgery in Oklahoma City, you will need a few days to recover fully. The recovery time will also depend on the size of the affected area and surgery procedure. After this procedure, the swelling will be reduced. You can see the change. Your treated area will look perfect and less bulky. You can experience a leaner appearance in the treated area. Liposuction treatment is long-lasting. You can enjoy the benefits in a long term. If you are stressed due to fat around your abdomen, hip and neck area, then you should go for this surgical procedure. It will give you the fruitful results. Even after the surgery, if you may gain weight, then the fat distribution will also change and you will look perfect as well.
Sawan Surgical Aesthetics Address:209 Lilac Dr #200, Oklahoma City, OK Phone: (405) 285-7660