It might look a bit surprising, but only 35% of adults have front teeth that are properly aligned. If you belong to the other 65%, then you might be on the lookout for a qualified dentists in Oklahoma City. There is a growing demand for Invisalign. Ever since it was first launched in 1997, its popularity has been growing quite impressively amongst thousands of people. There are roughly around 1.5 million people across the globe who may have gone in for Invisalign. Therefore it is one of the most commonly followed approaches for correcting improperly formed teeth, crooked teeth, spaces between teeth and other such problems. However, each Invisalign procedure is unique in its own way and therefore it would not be right to straight jacket it and talk about it just from one perspective. Further, like all dental processes and procedures, there are some obvious pros and cons associated with Invisalign. We will look at the main advantages and then talk about a few of the possible disadvantages of this procedure.

Advantages

We are happy to share some of the main advantages of Invisalign.

  • It is almost invisible. As the word suggests, Invisalign is almost invisible. People hate being commented upon when they use other methods to straighten teeth and address other such problems. It applies to men and women of all ages. You can confidently sport a smile without running the risk of having your braces and wires visible to the entire world. Hence, it is one of the most discreet ways to address the problems related to crooked teeth, teeth with gaps and so on.
  • It is removable. Traditional braces might be effective but are very difficult to have them removed. However, this is not the case with Invisalign. You can easily remove the braces and then put them on again. Therefore, it is a much better option for all those who wish to keep their teeth clean. You could enjoy food items that often need a complete rinsing and brushing. This is one of the main reasons for the growing popularity of Invisalign.
  • They are comfortable. Metallic braces do cause more discomfort. At times they also may lead to emergencies and it could be because of a broken bracket or poking wire. They are also not very comfortable. Compared to this Invisalign is made from light and safe materials and they do not cause any discomfort to the customers.
  • Invisalign isa much better choice when compared to other operations for the insertion of braces. Many brace materials release toxic substances in the body or young and old. Therefore, you may find invisalign in Oklahoma City to be a much better choice.

Disadvantages

  • Dentist rules must be followed to the last line. If you do not follow the doctor’s advice seriously, you can say goodbye to the effective use of these devices.
  • They are expensive. Compared to other traditional forms of Ayurveda, the modern theory is damaging and could create more problems than solutions.

The Final Word

Hence, there are many advantages when you decide to choose Invisalign over traditional braces and clips. Though they are expensive they do offer value for money and solve the problem of crooked teach, improperly aligned teeth amongst other things.

Contact US:

Reflections Dental Care
Address:10924 Hefner Pointe Dr  Oklahoma City, OK
Phone: (405) 563-7097

Pros and Cons of Invisalign