Although commercial roofing & residential roofing primarily seems the same and both serve the same purpose, the major difference lies in the materials that are used to build the roofing system. Common commercial roofing material typically includes single-play that is TPO, EPDM or PVC, modified bitumen, concrete, built-up roof, tar & gravel and many more. Whereas residential roofs are typically made of concrete tiles or asphalt shingles (depending majorly on the weather conditions). When it comes to commercial roofing systems, the options are more and that’s why one needs to do a lot of research to choose the best agency for commercial roofing Oklahoma City.
What does a commercial roofing service typically involve?
Commercial roofing typically involves 3 main things:
To start with, a roof inspection is a very first step involved in commercial roofing. When you hire a professional team for the job, they will visit your place and examine the areas of problem. The problem areas include decking, vents, rood membrane, gutters, flashings, drainage pipes and downspouts. Doing an inspection early hand will prevent roof damages in the long run & help you to save a lot of repairing costs in future.
Installation of commercial roofs
Depending on price, material, weather conditions, labor hours, & challenges faced during the project the installation charges and methods may vary. For installation, you need to hire a professional service agency for commercial Oklahoma roofing OKC. The more experience they are the faster you will get your work done and at your own convenience.
Maintenance is a crucial part when it comes to the longevity of the commercial roof. Maintenance in commercial roofing service includes repairing leaks, cleaning debris, repairing tears and water damages, repairing HVAC systems and flashing damages if any. Also, the service includes preparing the roofing system for harsh weather conditions.
What are the factors affecting the cost of this service in Oklahoma City?
Commercial roofing costs depend on the following aspects:
- Roof type
- Accessibility of the roof
- Weather conditions
- Number of laborers involved in the process
- Crucial permits from the local or state authorities are required for the job
- The total area of a roof that will be changed
- An additional feature like chimneys, skylights, and decorative also affects the overall cost of commercial roofing.
Why hire reputed professionals for this job and not local contractors?
The roof is the ultimate protector of a building. Commercial roofing works are no joke and should always be done by professionals. Following are the reasons to hire professionals for commercial roofers OKC:
- They will provide quality work in time.
- They will abide by the state and local authority rules.
- They will help you to grant permissions since they are licensed and have experience in this industry.
- They take care of all safety measures, so there is little to no chance of any accidents.
- They will suggest to you the best material that will go best with your building structure and needs.
Now that you know the key aspects of commercial roofing and the benefits of hiring a professional, what are you waiting for? Hire them now!
Salazar Roofing and Construction
Address: 209 E. Main Street, Yukon, OK
Phone: (405) 350-6558